Tuesday 17 January 2012

Dupatta-less Pedestrian!

Trying to cross a five-lane intersection, with vehicles and pedestrians coming in from all directions can be a challenge, even for the uber-cool, supposedly-confident me! I was trying to cross the final stretch of the intersection, when I saw a car approaching me at a speed, slower than usual. It suddenly sped up, and I had to quickly dodge out of the way to avoid getting hit. Unfortunately, my dupatta fell on the hood (er!) bonnet, and I was wondering as to whether I should run after the car to retrieve it. The driver of the car coolly rolled down his window, grabbed the dupatta from the bonnet and threw it on the road, but not before I gave him a piece of his mind...Makes me wonder if the driver was trying to scare me or was he trying to show off his driving skills or should I say, playing the role of a samaritan!

No comments:

Post a Comment